Here is what you will learn (hint: the rebound is uneven):
What has changed.
What hasn't (changed)!
Areas worth your attention:
- Leak of personal data.
- Is everrising student debt the trigger of the next financial meltdown (#not IMHO).
- Institutional investors and new rental properties.
- Have we learnt anything from the consumer debt experience?
- Complex financial products seem to return.
- What financial overhaul really means...
- A trippled US public debt supresses FED's ability to cut interest rates.
All in all, a really juicy piece of content!