Here is the synopsis...
- Toss an idea quickly.
- Present time-sensitive information and alerts quiicly.
- Have fun.
- Develop the sense of belonging, especially when working remotely.
And now for the CONS
- Mental fatigue and exhaustion.
- A useless and high distractive ASAP culture.
- Irrational fear of missing out or not having a say.
- Thinking a line at a time rather than a thought at a time.
- A devious implied consensus.
- Knee-jerk responses.
- Pile-ons and devolving conversations.
- Rambling and repetition.
- Possible over-informing.
- That sense of chasing something undefined.
- Difficulty to communicate a coherent thought.
- Unnecessary reading.
- Partial attention to any other task.
- Extreme difficulty to summarize the discussions.
- Lack of context.
- Presence indicators generate false assumptions, and expectations.
- Huge communication difficulties across time-zones.
NOW, read on for the solution!
Pin it here for later: https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/179510735132910650/