Well, this is by far the best article that you will find on how to increase your t-levels naturally!
By the great blog Art of Manliness
Here is the synopsis of what you will discover in there:
- Eat a well balanced diet. Put an emphasis on foods with high saturated fats like butter, coconut oil, eggs.
- Supplement with Vitamin D3, fish oil, whey protein, and magnesium.
- Exercise. With an emphasis on strength training and HIIT cardio.
- Don’t overtrain!
- Get more and better sleep.
- Manage stress.
- Avoid Xenoestrogens and Other T-Lowering Chemicals.
- Have more sex.
- Take cold showers (maybe).
Pin it here to read it later: https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/179510735131801502/