This is one article that you should live the rest of your marketing life with!
Actionable, YES ACTIONABLE, piece of advice by Seth Godin on how to start a business today, by not following any of the lame, shady and distracting marketing practices of the past.
- Market WITH people, not AT them. Your customers are human beings, just like you.
- Focus on the smallest audience possible. You can always expand later.
- Create a remarkable product. If your first 10 customers spread the word about it, you have a winner. If not, collect feedback and start again.
- Create an abundance of confidence. Give away a huge amount of value for free so people trust you in return.
- Make a spinner and spin the wheel. There will never be a perfect time to do anything: do something and stick to it.
Pin it here for later: https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/179510735131167606/